Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Have a Blog

Real or not real?
Real.
My name is Rue-Annie-Odair and I'm the daughter of Finnick and Annie Odair. All of my names truly mean something.... Rue is for the girl my god-mother Katniss Mellark knew. She chose my name, as my mother, (Annie) requested it. Rue is so I might be loyal, true, and brave.
Annie is for my mother. I like annie tons. It feels like a free name, like it could just fly away. Annie is for I may fill cold and dark nights with music.
Then of course you know my last name, Odair, but I still think it means something. It was my father's last name.
Katniss often tells me stories of my father, but normally only funny ones. Oh well.
I hope you like my blog, remember, visit my  cousin's blog too!
~Rue-Annnie-Odair

No comments:

Post a Comment