Monday, April 23, 2012

Me, Myself, and I

So, you know somewhat about Reef, but you don't really know much about me. Who am I?
My name is Rue Annie Odair. When I was seven, my mother, Reef, and I moved from District 4 to District 12. Since we are now counted as citizens of District 12, instead of District 4, we live in Victor's Village with my god parents, Reef, Mom, and two cousins (and Haymitch). Mom is still a victor of District 4, so she couldn't have a victor's house in District 12. So we live in the same house as our aunt and uncle.
Above is a school picture of me. I have my father's famous see-green eyes (You can't see them well) and blond hair with streaks of brown. Nobody knows where I got blond hair, but we assume it's from Dad.
I go to Mocking Jay Christian School with Reef, Finch (cousin No. 1), and Cinna (cousin No. 2). Helena (Finch's best friend) also goes to school with us.
Thanks for reading my blog!
~Rue Annie Odair

No comments:

Post a Comment