Friday, August 10, 2012

Costume Fittings // Changes

First of all, the exciting news:
The company I'm working for found a person more fitted to be Marigold. Of course, they couldn't kick Finch off {'cuz that would make me mad}, so they made her like a Katniss Princess. {She looks the same, only she gets more EX-Rue hair} So, anyhow, exciting!

Finch's hair is much longer, but it doesn't show that well. It's sorta scary Finch looks like me... Anyhow, since Finch is a warrior princess {not named currently}, her dresses are much thinner so she can move around more quickly. She normally wears something darker so she can hunt. Picture below:

Doesn't she look nice? Please excuse the background.
The movie posters are done and out; I'll post a picture soon {and maybe even some fan-art work, too}
Rue
P.S. If you read this, please comment! I'm not sure how many of my followers read my posts. :)

2 comments:

  1. Coolio! I love being the warrior princess!
    Finch
    P.S. I also love how they changed my nose, chin, eyes, hair color and skin tone digitally to make me seem more like a different person :D!!

    ReplyDelete