Saturday, August 18, 2012

What Happened to Gale?

''Beep,'' Mom exclaims, head in her hands. ''Gale!'' ''What about him?'' Dad looks up curiously from his coffee. ''He was at the Capitol with us, then one day he disappeared. We were all caught up in our own stuff, and we forgot about him!'' I say. ''Gail?'' Cinna asks, sleepily opening the door to the breakfast room. ''Is she pretty?'' ''Not she. HE,'' I say, throwing a piece of bacon at his head. Niall walks in at that moment, and expertly catches it in his hand. ''Mmmm, yummy,'' he sighs. ''Last time I heard, this was our breakfast room,'' Reef says {the Mellarks' victor's house is pretty big}. ''Yeah. Leave, Cinna and Niall, or I'll hack your computers,'' Nora warns. Cinna shivers. ''You want to leave. Like, really bad,'' Cinna warns Niall on his way out. ''Um, what about Gale?'' I ask. ''I think I heard he got married,'' Nora shrugs. ''That poor woman,'' Reef shudders. ''Hey. Gale is a perfectly nice man. Don't be mean,'' Mom says, wagging a finger.

What happened to Gail? Did he get married? ???

No comments:

Post a Comment