Thursday, August 2, 2012

Red Head

''Mom,'' I asked, fingering my dirty blonde hair, ''Do you think my hair is changing colors?'' ''It's almost fall. I think everybody's hair is changing,'' Mom answered. 

I woke up, and mindlessly dressed. When I looked into the mirror, my hair was RED! ''MOM'!'' I yelped. Mom rushed in. ''Oh my gosh Rue,'' she exclaims.
So I got a mix of my dad's and Mom's hair. Dad's hair is lighter, because Mom's dark hair makes my hair darker. I look like that girl {Daphney?} in Scooby-Doo! 
About my outfit-- the directer sent a bunch of clothes to me and ordered me to wear some. He says it'll help me get into 'character'. He told me to send him a picture of what I wore everyday, just to make sure I do it. I'm sure he'll ask Mom, too. :(
Anyway, either more or less exciting news:
Finch is going to be in Snow White, too! She's going to be Marigold, my evil stepsister. OH NO!

2 comments:

  1. My hair used to be blonde and straight when I was born! Now its brown/dark red and curly!
    Finch
    P.S. Do I recognize that outfit from somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you do..... :D The directer is going to send you some Marigold clothes, too! HA HA! I WON'T BE ALONE!
      Rue

      Delete