Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Snow White

SNOW WHITE - RUE ODAIR 
PRINCE CHARMING - UNDECIDED 
 
What do you think? I was asked to be Snow White in a movie! They put this powder on my skin (covering the tat), and took my second ear piercing out. They also gave me these things that make my eyes brown.
This time, though, I don't have to go anywhere! Their coming to us. Since it will be a wood-y film, they decided it will shoot at District 12.
'Prince Charming' is undecided... I'm too scared to find out who it is! They let it out, but I haven't researched it yet. So yes, I'm in another 'chic-flake'. I love acting, so I can't wait.
They told me who auditioned for Prince Charming {all but one, I wonder who that will be??}:
Matthew Markin
Ian Birth
Alex Crawford
and a few others I don't care to remember. :p
What do you think? The movie will be shown in theaters in Panem {only}, so most of my followers can't watch it.
The posters are being drawn- I show you when they are finished!
P.S. Like my siggy?

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to see it! Three tickets to the premiere please (for me and nail and helena!)
    Finch
    P.S. If you need an extra or something you know who to call!
    P.P.S. Love the siggy! You'll have to email me with the info on how to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan should be Prince Charming! Especially for the part when the Prince wakes Snow White with a kiss.... Muhahahhahahahahahhaha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'll email you how...
      THREE TICKETS?! ONLY THREE tickets? Are you forgetting somebody, like, uh, CINNA? JK, please don't bring Cinna. ;P
      I don't know if Jonathan can act... or sing. :P
      Rue :D

      Delete
    2. Oh, P.S.:
      I think we DO need an extra! It's your lucky day! You may have to be some sort of evil stepsister, though... like Marigold! You can be Marigold!

      Delete
    3. I will begin to get into get into character then... Muhahahhhahhahhahahah Cinna make me a sandwich! Cinna polish my shoes! Cinna restring my bow! Cinna make me some more arrows!

      Delete
    4. You never know, you might lose Niall in the process.

      Delete