Thursday, July 5, 2012

Nora/Andrea

''Nora,'' I say, ''you rock''. Nora laughs.

Nora and Reef are official boyfriend/girlfriend, and I couldn't be happier. You know what Nora does for a living? She hacks. I love her already. <3
Nora's sorta like me... she has more than one ear piercing, a tattoo, and red hair. While Mom scowls at her 'sense' of style, I'm in love with her gloves. Nora's also teaching me how to hack. {to explain a few things, companies pay her to try to break into their thingy to make sure it's fool-proof. She's not doing anything bad here}
''I was taught by the master-mind, Finni---'' Nora stops suddenly. ''Um, yeah, Finni taught me,'' she says uneasily. ''Who's Finni?'' I ask, naturally curious. ''A very smart guy. He had some family issues and now devotes his life to training kids to take care of themselves. If you look him up, you'd probably find some stuff about him. He's well known.'' ''Funny,'' I say. ''I hadn't heard of him in till now.'' Nora shrugs. ''Let's try those hacking skills,'' Nora suggests. We start entering password after password into Cinna's computer. 
~Rue

4 comments:

  1. Nora is soooo cool! You have to introduce me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure will! She's kinda mysterious, though. I like how she suggested hacking Cinna's computer, though.

      Delete
  2. We could teach you. Then we could hack Jonathan's computer and spill out all of his darkest, deepest secrets to the whole world. That's a very good idea, my friend.

    ReplyDelete