Monday, July 2, 2012

Memorial Feast (2) Part 2

Mom and I are both running towards the sound. Quickly the screaming stopped, followed by the sounds of crying and shouting. What was happening? I wondered to myself. Then it all stopped, followed shortly by the low sounds of talking. Niall is walking towards us, waving his hands. ''Hey. Mrs. Mellark and Finch are in the Ladies' Bathroom. Mrs. Mellark fainted and then Mr. Mellark had an 'episode'. Bye,'' Niall walks away. ''That was brief,'' Mom mutters. We start running again, this time towards the bathroom. ''Is everything all right?'' Mom nearly shouts the moment I open the door. ''Yea, I just fainted for a tad bit. Nothing wrong here,'' Aunt Katniss is very pale, and Mom notices this. ''For a tad bit. Katniss, I've known you for a long time, and in the postion you are in now you aren't lying very well,'' Mom gives her stern 'obey-me-young-lady' look. ''Now, I am going to make you some tea, and you are going to drink all of it!'' Mom walks away.
Finch quickly explains all that happened while helping Aunt Katniss. ''Niall and your dad went into the girls' bathroom?'' I ask, giggling. Finch giggles. Together we help prepare Aunt Katniss for the feast, and by the time we are done Mom walks in, carrying four cups of steaming mint tea. We walk over to a parlor and sip our tea, laughing and talking.
Rue

8 comments:

  1. thank you sooo much! you and your mom really helped! Niall is acting quite strange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye be welcome! ;)
      I agree, what's up with Niall? Maybe he's nervous because he decided to ask you on a date?! :)

      Delete
    2. Wait WHAT!? I'm I missing something here!?

      Delete
    3. He he he.... Ask me no secrets and I'll tell you no lies!!!!

      Delete
  2. UGH! well now im gonna ask you! whats going on!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe just possibly somebody told me that a friend told them that a mom told them that a sister told them that a daughter told them that Niall's mom said that he'd been a sweaty wreak because he was nervous about asking you out. Just possibly. ;)

      Delete