Sunday, July 22, 2012

How Many Rooms?

''Two rooms for you kids, one room for Andrea, one master sweet for Finnick and I---'' Mom muttered counting how many rooms we'd need in our new house. ''One for an elephant,'' I suggest. ''Wha--?'' Mom looked up, bewildered. ''Rue, we can't have an elephant. It'd run lose and rain terror over all the districts.'' ''Okay, bad idea,'' I sigh.
~~~~~~~
''WE'RE HOME!!!! PLEASE BRING US COOKIES!!!'' Reef yells into the Mellarks' house (I guess it's *sorta* our house, too). Mom vanished (to talk to Aunt Katniss about house plans). ''Mom's belly is getting huge,'' Cinna says solemnly. ''Elephants,'' I reply even more solemnly.
~~~~~~
''So we'll need three rooms for the kids---'' Mom says. ''Do you know the gender yet?'' Aunt Katniss whispers. ''No, hopefully soon, though. I'm not going to find out until Finnick's here.'' If my ears could perk up, they would. I had been caught most 'unfortanitly' in the pantry. The door had closed on me, and Aunt Katniss and Mom had walked in. You can only get in or out from the outside... so I was stuck.
''I'm hoping, though, it's a she.''

What do you think? THE ODAIRS ARE HAVING A BABY, WOOT!!! I've got the think of some names.....
~RUE~

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM!
    I wonder if they'll be born on the same day!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Is it okay to tell Helena and Niall?
    SO EXCITED!
    ~*~FINCH~*~
    P.S. Did I mention how excited I am?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There pretty far apart--I doubt they be born on the same day. :(
      Yeah, it's okay to tell Helena and Niall!!!!!!
      ~Rue

      Delete