Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lillian

I'm tired of being known as 'that fish girl'.
Yes, it's true. While I have many Capitol names that's the biggest one. Because I'm not any 'fish' girl. I'm also known as the 'fatherless fish girl'. And I hate it. So, I went shopping with Effie!
This is where you gasp in surprise and ask me if I'm feeling alright. He he, yeah, I am. Effie and I went shopping for clothes.... and a wig! I am now also known as Lillian, a nobody who moved to the Capitol after living in district 13. What do I look like? Nora helped me figure that one out.....

''Perfect,'' Finch proclaimed. She, Effie, Nora, and Mom are the only people who know about Lillian. Lillian had carroty hair, green eyes, and one of those District 13 tracking devices. Of course, my yellow rose wasn't really a tracking device--that'd be silly. Lillian had amazing hacking skills, moved away from District 13 because she hated it, and was very offensive about her carrot hair. Nora and I decided to put powder on my tattoo, and take out one pair of my earrings, to make Lillian different than Rue.
I'm going to start doing a whole thing called 'Lillian's Adventures', where I tell you about her adventures. I had one today, but I'll post it later, he he!
~Rue/Lillian

4 comments:

  1. Well at least your not known as Niall's Lover Girl!
    Can't wait to here more about "Lillian's" adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's even worse! NIALL, should be known as Finch's Lover Boy! WE MELLARKS/ODAIRS HAVE PRIDE, CAPITOL!!!!

      Delete
    2. I KNOW RIGHT! I think I'll ask Paylor to write a new law about calling us Fatherless Fish Girl and Niall's Lover Girl!

      Delete
    3. I could ask David.... I bet he could do it for me.... I mean, us. ;)

      Delete