Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm sorry...

Not you. I'm not sorry to you. I'm sorry because Finch and her family went away. For a large period of time. With me knowing where the spare house key was. And me wanting to go inside to investigate. Forgive me.

It was the day Finch, Cinna, Uncle Peeta, and Aunt Katniss had left. Mom was at DIE (Daughter Iana Eats, a health group for the ''proper'' instructions on what to feed your kids on), and Reef... well, who cares what Reef was doing? He was out of my way, and that was really all I cared about.
After I had done my abnormally large pile of chores, since Reef had dumped his on me;  I sneaked up to the Mellarks' house (we had been in Haymitch's house, trying to clean it)
. All was quiet, which proved one very good reason to go in.
But then they came. ''Don't go in, Rue, you know it's wrong,'' the good angle said. ''Come on, don't listen to her! She never did anything fun in her life, you know that! Go in, it won't hurt a fly,'' the bad devil said. ''Fine,'' I hissed to the bad devil, before I realized how odd it was to be talking to a spot on my shoulder. Everything I had saw, the good angle and bad devil, were gone.
I got the spare key from under the place mat. I slowed turned the lock, still wondering if I should go in.   '' Go in, you silly girl! Everything you want, everything you need is in there!'' Said a voice in my head. I stepped into the Mellarks' house. No laser hurt me. No funky 80's ninga came around and attacked me. I was safe.
Until I stepped up to the attic. The attic, in District 12, holds all of our prized things. A few of which held Primrose Everdeen's things. There is where it was, calling to me, calling me forth with soothing words. Oh Finch. I'm sorry. I opened the attic door.
And thats why I'm sitting here with a heavily bandaged arm and a slash across one cheek.
~Rue

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaahaha! That is hilarious! Sorry about your arm though :(. Effie sends her condolences (whatever those are). Why don't you have Aunt Annie give Grandma Everdeen a call, she'll know of something for your cheek.
    Anyway the Capitol is kinda odd but fun!
    See you in a few weeks!!
    Your BFF
    Finch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. My arm isn't broken, though. And I'm a warrior princess now with my cheek! I just need to take that tiny hat off of Dido...
    Tell Effie I'll never forgive her for not taking me (just kidding),
    ~Rue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effie may have a surprise! Muhahahaha (my lips are sealed)
    Oh darn, Octavia, Venia, and Flavius are coming to give me a "Capitol Makeover" for the photoshoot today!!!
    Well crazy wigs and fake silver tattoos here I come!
    Finch
    P.S. Do Capitol people have ANY idea how odd they look!
    P.P.S. Octavia just got her skin dyed blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nooooo!!!! You must unseal your lips!
    And the makeover sounds horrible (sorry). Send me a picture though! Your class at District 12 School would LOOOVE to see it!
    I'm working on getting Dido potty-trained.....
    Not fun!
    Rue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, outdoor potty trained. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete