Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Why I took revenge on Gale... part2

Gale walked into my room. I had been sitting on the window bench, looking at the yellow flowers. When I heard the door open I had tried to slink down and pretend I was asleep, but it didn't work. ''Hey sweatheart.'' That's what Haymitch calls all the girls... sweetheart number one (Aunt Katniss), number two (Finch) and then me. One day, by accident he called me sweatheart. I think he was a little drunk, but who knows...
Now Gale calls me that for life. ''Wassup, honey?'' I asked. He turned pink. Gale and I don't have anything going on, let me tell you, but Haymitch also called Gale honey. I will never let Gale forget it...
''Nothing much. You shouldn't try for gangster. You should try for alien princess,'' Gale informed me. I was about to stick my tongue out at him. ;) Earlier at a photo shoot today (not really today... a few days ago at least) they (the people who don't tell us their names) dressed Finch, Johanna, and me up as a 'family' for the new 'Happy Families, Happy Panem!' Johanna had been promoting a Chinese style business suit, Finch was doing fashion for teens, and though I'm only a year younger than Finch I was 'seven'. I wore a green alien costume, labeled as 'Princess Zerki's spacewoman outfit!'. It was the worst day of my life. :P
They had also tried to get Gale and I holding hands... at which Mom refused and looked like she was going to boil over. Gale refused, too, and so did I. Haymitch got really angry though and said: ''Whatever! Who cares, give the capitol a little love story!'' And at which I promptly said: ''Get Gale dating Johanna, then, and I'll pretend I'm heart-broken.'' Haymitch admitted it wasn't a bad idea. I had said it sarcastically though. :p
So now who knows what comes next. Part3 should be the last....
~Rue~

11 comments:

  1. I still feel sooooo bad for you about that green alien costume! I really hope my 'love story' doesn't get out to the public! Check out my blog in the next few weeks to see what I'm talking about! :P
    Finch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, Finch, you naughty girl! If I were you I'd hope Aunt Katniss doesn't find out!
      Rue

      Delete
    2. I know right! Unfortunately I have a private interview with Caesar Flickerman today!!!!
      Mom (and Dad) is going to rip this poor boy limb for limb! Thankfully they already know him so he should get off a bit easier!
      P.S. No i'm not telling you who it is yet!

      Delete
    3. Gale... no. REEF?!?! Finch, you wouldn't torture me so. So who else could it be?????

      Delete
    4. Nope its not Gale! Ewwww defiantly not REEF (I apologize to Reef's girlfriend (if he has one) but I do not find Reef attractive :P). You'll just have to wait and see :D:D:D:D.
      Muhahahahha

      Delete
    5. Nope, Reef doesn't have a girlfriend. I. Mom would kill him II. They'd be only dating for a second before he finds a prettier girl he likes better.

      Delete
    6. Hahahahaha! I'm actually surprised that Hannah Abernathy is still alive!

      Delete
    7. Yeah, I am too. But if I was your mom, I'd kill her in the night. Poor Cinnamon (whoops, Cinna!)
      ~Rue

      Delete
    8. Hahahahaha lets call him Cinnamon from now on!
      I think mom's had enough killing her r life, lucky for Hannah :')

      Delete
  2. We SOOOO should call him Cinnamon! Maybe in front of Hannah..... :)

    ReplyDelete