Sunday, June 3, 2012

Why I took revenge on Gale... part3

Last part, I promise!
(I'm writing these with silly newly painted finger nails... done by Effie. :) Base coat, sparkly skin colored nail polish, French tips thingies, and another clear coat. Together four coats of pure torture.)
We had a lunch thingy at the Capitol. A women non of us knew, named Ms. Failure (I'm not kidding), invited us over. Apparently, though, Haymitch knew her. But then again, Haymitch knows a lotta crazy people. :p
Ms. Failure had put place cards all around a table vigorously decorated with flowers. I was next to Gale and Reef. Not exactly my lucky day.
So, Reef. You know teenager boys. Eats like pigs, into sports, have stupid baggy pants (last part (thank goodness) doesn't apply to Reef ). Unsurprisingly Gale was like that, too. They were hogging all the food they could reach; and once again, unsurprisingly, I got all the plain food while they ate all of the cake that SHOULD HAD BEEN MINE! Yes, cake is so important I bolded, capitalized, and italiced that. Ms. Failure kept looking at Gale and I like, 'aren't you two in love?' and then she'd look at Mom like, 'I only invited you so I could see romance'. It was so annoying.
After lunch we were invited to have tea in the parlor. Thankfully Mom said we had things to do... important things like laying in our beds and pretending this never happened. She didn't say that, though. Ms. Failure turned bright pink, and I swear I think she almost screamed at me to love Gale. Which, of course, I would of stormed out the door. Gail said, though, ''Do you love me, baby?'' I turned pink and almost killed Gale. We left quickly after that.
Once we got home, when Mom and Reef weren't looking: ''I want to hurt you so bad right now, but I won't. We're even,'' I said.
Rue
DISCLAIMER: Gail doesn't like/love me in any way or form (unless it's little sister/big brother sort of thing), and he only called me 'baby' to annoy me and to keep Ms. Failure happy. I am now sure we will be invited soon, again. :o(

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Just tell Mom about all this and she'll sort Gale out for you! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tempted to tell her, but nobody should go through Aunt Katniss, even Gale.... ;)

      Delete
    2. Totally agree! Even if this man designed the bombs that killed Aunt Prim :P

      Delete
    3. Well, on that point of view....
      OFF YOU GO GALEY POO! ;)

      Delete
    4. Hahaha :D! Thats why ur my favorite cousin! :D

      Delete
  2. Exactly. I should call him Galey Poo in front of Ms. Failure, it might make her happy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. I'll make sure to slip it in you calling him 'Galey Poo' during my private interview tomorrow, if you want

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! My name is Aimeebob! I love your blog and I would like to ask you if you would put my sisters blog on your "cool hunger games sites" tab! Ill tell you what to tipe in and you can put it on! Also there is another cool blog you can put on there! Here ill tipe it in for you! Here is my sisters hunger games blog, http://fanofthehungergames.blogspot.com/ that is my sisters! Here is the other one you can put on there,http://anniemellark.blogspot.com/ So I hope you enjoy them and I hope you put them on that tabe! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aimeebob---
      Sure, I'd love to put them up! Thanks for following!

      Delete