Sunday, June 10, 2012

Privet Interviews with Caesar Flickerman!!

''You're favorite Capitol host here, CEASAR FLICKERMAN!'' Ceasar Flickerman, known for his crazy-colored hair, screamed as he turned his swivel chair. Today his hair was a dark red, a blazing fury. His makeup and suit was, too, so it looked like he was bleeding to death. Other than that, Caesar is a funny, nice man. ''I'd like to personally welcome Rue Odair, our little belle of Panem!'' Caesar waved a hand towards the entrance I was supposed to enter in. I was wearing my new dress, this one:
''Stunning as always, Rue! Would you mind,'' Caesar paused for dramatic effects; ''Giving us a little info on that boyfriend of yours?'' A few Capitol people in the audience hooted. ''We decided to break up,'' I say, pausing for my own effects (I could work the audience, too); ''At least until I'm older. Then Mom can't say no? Right? But...'' I sigh fearfully, ''I'm afraid....  Gale likes Johanna!'' I try to look frightened. ''I mean, um, .... Nobody tell Gale I found out, please. I'd like to tell him myself.'' ''Young love; such a beautiful thing. What's been your favorite thing since you've gotten here, Rue?'' Caesar asks. ''La Heart Break,'' I say, smiling. The newest Panem movie stared me as the red-haired mermaid!!! I never thought movie starring and making would be fun, but I love it! I look forward to it nearly everyday. ''I've heard about that. I can't wait to see it!'' Caesar says. He waves the newest poster of Heart Break. ''Now--'' Caesar is interrupted by a loud bang. ''RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!'' Someone screams, and everybody starts running; except for the purple-haired women who screamed it. ''C'mon,'' she says; and I feel a force pressing my wrists to my back, together.
~Rue

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'll post the second part soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Sorry you had to break up! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, with Gale? No, we never were really B&Gfriends. I just did that too get back at Gale, but now the whole Capitol thinks we like each other. :p
      Thanks for the concern, anyway! :)

      Delete