Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm on PamenWeek

Notice I don't type that with much excitement.
  PanemWeek is the latest, coolest gossip magazine. Celebrities are counted pretty famous if they're on the cover. I'm sure you can guess who's on July's cover (they came out early). :p
Me. 
First Picture: I had just finished working on La Heart Breake (spelled with 2 Es), and I still hadn't gotten the hair dye out of my hair. I forgot what made me cry, but they took a picture of it.
Second Picture: PanemWeek says it's me with a 'mysterious lover', but that's really Reef. We had gotten into a big fight, and for a punishment Mom made us walk around in public holding hands. Worse day of my life.
It's says on the cover:
'Latest teen sensation Rue Odair is having troubles coping with fame. Reporter stated: 'Odair was asking for advice from a mysterious lover'. Another states: 'Odair's not sure about her job.' '
Yeah, right! I'm having no troubles, thank you!!! :p
Finch, you better watch out, because this girl looks a lotta like you:

Hm, is that you're own 'mysterious lover'?! He looks like Niall!
A very unhappy,
Rue

2 comments:

  1. Oh darn I really hate these magazines! Mom is going to have a fit if she sees the one with me and Niall!
    A also very annoyed
    Finch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate them, too. Any passion I had for them were when I WASN'T on the cover!
      (Now my R rated thoughts are directed towards them)
      ~Rue

      Delete