Monday, May 21, 2012

Very Modest, Yes?

Just three days after Mom had given me the letter a plane arrived. We quickly got to Panem, where Mom's old prep team were waiting. They had retired before the rebellion, so they lived on. ''Perfect! You now have little boy and girl too! I design clothes for them, too!'' Mom's team chattered. They had an odd accent, not from Panem. Where else was there? I had been taught in school that Panem was the most powerful country, but not the only one.

~One Week After~
''You try on your clothes now, no? I had very hard time! Very modest, yes? Not fancy, from designs you showed me! So I modified some, no? Let's try!'' Aeura asked.
Here are the designs....                                                                                   
       
Hunting/normal outfit                                    Fancy outfit                                    Fancy outfit

 
Fancy Outfit                                              Fancy outfit                                  Fancy outfit

 
You might of noticed but most of my fancy outfits seemed to be my ''normal'' clothes. I had a problem with this, and I told Aeura so. ''Little girl, don't you know? Fancy dress all the rage now!'' Aeura laughed.
Do you have a favorite? Please comment!
~Rue~

8 comments:

  1. Lovely, Simply lovely! We are going to look AWESOME together at the Feast!!
    Finch

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a workout just to get all those dresses on! Do you have a favorite? Which one should I wear for the feast?
    Rue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats a tough one.... They are all so pretty! I like the first fancy one, but I also like the light green one where you have a side bun in your hair, maybe you can wear that one so we can be matching in District 12 green at the feast!
    Anyway I think I hear your plane!
    Finch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green one! Sure, I'll wear it. I think I see an ant-sized black-haired girl waving at me! See ya in a little!
    Rue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea your here! Time to P-a-r-t-y! Lets plan a prank on Effie or Haymitch!

      Delete
    2. ooooo lets get him for staring at that Capitol girl during your interview!

      Delete
  5. We should. :o)
    (And then it turns out ''she'' is a man when he asks ''her'' out!)

    ReplyDelete