Sunday, May 27, 2012

Interviews!

''Just a bit tighter... There! Dear, that wasn't so bad, was it?'' Aeura asked. I didn't answer, because I could barely breath.

After the Mellarks' went (they were so funny), it was our turn. ''Now we'd like to bring on the Odair family!'' He screamed. Really, he screamed. The crowd was still being so noisy after the Mellarks. Then the crowd quieted down. ''Rue and Reef,'' He said and there was a small round of applause. ''And their mother, Annie!'' A little more. We weren't really bringing the house down. ''You look wonderful, Rue. Would you turn for us?'' He asked. I glanced at Mom. She nodded. I turned. ''Simply amazing! What do you think about your dress?'' He asked. ''Painful.'' I answered. He laughed. ''And you, Reef?'' ''I'm not wearing a dress,'' Reef answered. He was looking at the crowd, probably at some pretty girl. The crowd laughed, a real laugh. ''Wait, what?'' He asked, looking up. The crowd laughed harder. ''Maybe I'll ask your mother some questions. Just one more for Rue. Any person in your life, Rue?'' I looked up. Huh? Oh, person in life. Big bang love story for the crowd. Perfect. ''Well, there is the one person,'' I sighed, looking bashfully down. Mom's eyes widened. ''Hmm?'' ''Yes. He's, very nice, you see. He's name is,'' I sighed dramatically. ''Gale.'' Mom tried not to laugh. I was getting back at Gale, you see. Ha! Reef looked at me oddly. He didn't know what I was doing. The cameras turned towards Gale. He was red, and looked like he was choking. He knew I was getting back at him.
~Rue
P.S. Check out my cuz's interview too! (Go to Hunger Games sites and click on her bloggie. Sorry!)

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, nice one! Mom is in stitches watching the reruns! I wonder how Reef found a normal girl in that Capitol crowd!
    Hehehehe I can't stop laughing!
    Finch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Reef didn't. I found out he was looking at a girl with blue hair! The only thing is now the Capitol is going to pair me everywhere with Gale.... :p
      Rue
      P.S. Thanks, you were beautiful, too!

      Delete
    2. Oh Don't worry, Gale is like 48 now! That would be nasty if they pair him with a teenage girl!
      P.S. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Sure it would be, but it's already nasty for me saying I 'like' him!
    Rue

    ReplyDelete